Gary “Boom Boom” Ballard, former World Super Middle Weight Championship Fighter, has provided professional personal training services in Orange County, CA for more than 16 years. In addition to group boxing classes & cardio boxing training, Gary offers comprehensive personal training programs that include: strength training, cardiovascular conditioning, core conditioning, balance training, range of motion training & nutrition consultation. Gary takes pride in his ability to provide hands-on coaching and training and has received only glowing 5-star reviews from current and past clients. When you train with Gary Ballard, you not only improve your physical strength, you get assistance with obtaining full-body wellness through nutritional guidance, motivational support and community support from people that share similar goals and interests. Contact Gary today for more information about changing your body and health with the perfect workout for you.
- Gary Ballard was born in Durban, South Africa.
- 41 years boxing experience
- 16 years as a Certified Personal Trainer.
- Gary fought professionally in South Africa and the United States.
- He was the only boxer to be ranked in the top 10 in the world in 3 different weight same categories at one time.
- In 1997, he was ranked the #2 Super Middleweight of the world and fought for the world title under promoter Don King.
- Gary retired from his boxing career in 1998 and transitioned into personal training.