Champion Boxing, Gary Ballard Offers Boxing
Personal Training in Orange County, CA
Fitness and exercise are very important for staying healthy and being your best self. Not everyone knows the best ways to exercise, which often leads to neglecting it all together. Instead of putting it off until â€œtomorrowâ€, get a head start on getting into the shape you want with boxing. Boxing is a terrific form of personal training, and here at Ballard Fitness, we want to help you feel comfortable in your own skin. Here are just a few of the ways boxing works wonders as a method of personal training!
- Boxing works your entire body. It combines cardio and strength training, as well as incorporating balance, coordination, reactivity, and agility. Boxing also can burn 13 calories a minute, potentially, which competes with cardio workouts like running and cycling. So not only are you able to work all of your muscles at one time, you are also burning quite a few calories and punching your fat cells into submission.
- Boxing is a calorie burner. Boxing is a very high-intensity interval training exercise, or can be for those who choose to really push themselves, and can work as an aerobic and anaerobic workout. So you can build strength, speed, power, and even boost your metabolism.
- If you are looking for a flatter stomach, boxing can help you achieve your goal. Since you can move your hips and rotate them quite a bit, your core gets more of a workout than if you did simple isolated ab workouts.
- Boxing can help relieve stress. This is pretty much common sense, hitting something can definitely help your anger dissipate.
- Boxing helps with coordination. Since you must focus on your body and your reactions, you are learning better coordination and how your body moves every single time you box.
- When you box, you are getting upper-body cardio. Cardio is mainly done on the lower part of your body, but boxing focuses on your upper half which will help you even out the score for your body.
Here at Ballard Fitness, we know boxing is a great way to exercise in Orange Country, CA. Give us a call today to see if we are the right fit for your needs. Donâ€™t be afraid to step into the ring for your personal training time! With boxing, you will constantly be improving your body. You will always be able to improve and progress through your journey and we at Ballard Fitness want to help your get on that path smoothly.